Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soul Deep Documentary on BBC2

Options
  • 03-06-2005 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭

Have been loving this documentary series the past 3 weeks. Has been fascinating and i have been looking forward to the next episode so much this week as it features George Clinton, James Brown, Marvin Gaye and Sly and The Family Stone. Anyone else been looking at it?

Just found out its on at 22:30 tomorrow. Thought it wasnt on for a bit. They keep changing the time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Only Human

mbroaders wrote:
    Have been loving this documentary series the past 3 weeks. Has been fascinating and i have been looking forward to the next episode so much this week as it features George Clinton, James Brown, Marvin Gaye and Sly and The Family Stone. Anyone else been looking at it?

Just found out its on at 22:30 tomorrow. Thought it wasnt on for a bit. They keep changing the time.
    Might check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Cousin it

Thought it was really good and very interesting nice to add in some cultural and political context to the music. Really good programme :cool: funky

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭deedee lepoopoo

Is it repeated? I know it's on Sat nights.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Dont think it is repeated on BBC2 anyhow. Unless BBC3/4 is repeating it?

Advertisement