Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really REally very bad joke. It's bad.

• 03-06-2005 8:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭

Why can't you make condoms out of stainless steel?

Cos it's not cementite.

I'll let myself out...

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Are you sure ?
    only asking because submarines are made from steel, and they are long, hard and full of seamen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

why did the bear dissolve when he stepped into the water?

he was a polar bear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Djddd1

Hmmmm? Are you eating pengiuns by any chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Djddd1 wrote:

It took me a few seconds to realise what you were talking about. Lol I was like wtf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

Djddd1 wrote:
    I don't get it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

During the French Revolution a priest, a lawyer and an engineer are about to be guillotined.

The priest puts his head on the block, they pull the rope and nothing happens -- he declares that he's been saved by divine intervention -- so he's let go.

The lawyer is put on the block, and again the rope doesn't release the blade, he claims he can't be executed twice for the same crime and he is set free too.

They grab the engineer and shove his head into the guillotine, he looks up at the release mechanism and says, "Wait a minute, I see your problem...."

=====================================

One day a group of engineers got together and decided that man had come a long way and no longer needed God. They picked one engineer to go and tell Him that they were done with Him. The engineer walked up to God and said, "God, we've decided that we no longer need you. We're to the point that we can clone people and do many miraculous things, so why don't you just go on and get lost."

God listened patiently to the man and after the engineer was done talking, God said, "Very well! How about this? Let's have a man-making contest."

The man replied, "Okay, great!"

But God added, "Now we're going to do this just like I did back in the old days with Adam."

The engineers said, "Sure, no problem." He bent down and grabbed himself a handful of dirt.

God just looked at him and said, "No, no, no. Go get your own dirt!"

=======================================

You might be an engineer if . . .

when your professor asks you where your homework is, you claim to have accidentally determined its momentum so precisely, that according to Heisenberg it could be anywhere in the universe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Love it!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

One day a group of engineers got together and decided that man had come a long way and no longer needed God. They picked one engineer to go and tell Him that they were done with Him. The engineer walked up to God and said, "God, we've decided that we no longer need you. We're to the point that we can clone people and do many miraculous things, so why don't you just go on and get lost."

God listened patiently to the man and after the engineer was done talking, God said, "Very well! How about this? Let's have a man-making contest."

The man replied, "Okay, great!"

But God added, "Now we're going to do this just like I did back in the old days with Adam."

The engineers said, "Sure, no problem." He bent down and grabbed himself a handful of dirt.

God just looked at him and said, "No, no, no. Go get your own dirt!"

=======================================

when your professor asks you where your homework is, you claim to have accidentally determined its momentum so precisely, that according to Heisenberg it could be anywhere in the universe.
    hahahahha nice!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Djddd1 wrote:
    nice one too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Where was the mechanic from?

Greece.. pretty Crap.. made it up just now.. so..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

Shrimp wrote:
    Where was the mechanic from?

Greece.. pretty Crap.. made it up just now.. so..

Worst joke I've heard in a loooooong long time.

are jokes meant to make you hurt,hurt so much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭SonicDoom2005

Whats black and white and extremly dangerous?
    A penguin with a switchblade

*stares at shoes*

whos the leader of the hankys?

the hanky chief *bam*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

i really shouldn't laugh, but

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -ohgodkillme- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

"why did the bear dissolve when he stepped into the water?

he was a polar bear!"

So my chemistry teacher was right.....it did come in handy one day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 el lupo

What do you call an engineer from Kerry who eats donkeys?

An asal-ater

Remember a lecturer told that incollege and we had to abandon the class because people were laughing too much!

where do you a keep horse ?
    in astable !

and if you have a horse and a donkey ?
    a bistable

and if you sell the horse what can you survive with ?
    a monostable

saw a pair of swans on the canal this morning and thought to my self
    "cygnet generators"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

Two engineers were chatting, one was impressd with his friend's new bike.

1: Sweet bike there, that must have cost ye a bomb!

2: Nah I'm an engineer not a millionaire; I got it for free!

1: Cool, how?

2: Well, I scored this hot blonde bird at a party last week and after it when we went to her gaff she stripped naked and shouted to me: 'Take anything you want from me, bigboy' .... so I took her bike!

1: ...

• Advertisement
Advertisement