Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

King of the hill???

• 03-06-2005 8:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

Ok i wasn't the biggest fan of king of the hill but where did it go , its like it disappered no1 tlks about it in here and i personally thought it was part of the prime time cartoon stage , i know it hasn't been included in such threads as beast cartoon but where has it gone some tell me. :confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Terrible show, good riddance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

It's still on, it's shown on sky digital (probably ntl too) on fox's channel FX.

Wasn't the best of shows but I liked Boomhower(sp.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

Its true it wasnt and boomhower was good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

King Of The Hill was absolutely shit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

King of the Hill is ok, all of the characters are so weird though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

funny mayb in a sense

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

OK, I did use to like it( I think it's only the second and third series I laughed at) but itis pure dismal on the new episodes. I think it's show aimed at the middle-aged person, rather than the youth.

King of the Hill is good because the jokes aren't straightforward. You have be smart and think to understand them.

I guess that's why it hasn't got good rating in Ireland! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

King of the hill was a good show but it could get boring somethimes though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Aw, it was great. I remember when it first came out I didn't like it much, but it's really good once it grabs you. Highlights were the bits with Dale's paranoia, or bits with Hank's shinless father.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,047 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Yeah it was boring a lot of the time. Dale did have his moments. I like the whole doesn't have a clue about his wife's affair with her Indian masseur even though his son looks totally Indian :)

Dale (sees the Indian man crawl out of their bedroom window): "You! What do you think you're doing?"
    Indian guy: "Uhm uhm"
    Dale: "Get back to massaging my wife!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

Hanks dad was the funnyist imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭StonedParadoX

Ruu wrote:
    King of the Hill is ok, all of the characters are so weird though.

whats wrong with weird??.. weird is good no?

Advertisement