Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Garda Checkpoints and Speedguns

Options
  • 03-06-2005 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Just a few points about the Gardai on out roads. Am I the only person who seems to notice that the majority of Garda speed guns are located on open stretches of large roads with very low speed limits ( ie Stillorgan Dulor or the Bushy Park Road) These roads have a very low accident rate while our national roads, which resemble a racetrack remain largely unwatched?

Cad an Sceal there Plod? Is this another example of the Plod attempting to catch speeders rather than prevent deaths?

Also I came off the M50 Sunday afternoon at about 70 kph and almost creamed two young gardai snuggly nestled at a checkpoint on the offramp? Madness.....? I think so.

Comments

Advertisement