Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Watch Tv3 news tonight for EL goals!

• 03-06-2005 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

If Robbie Doyle for Pats meant what he did best goal ever!, i think it hit off him off and went where it went but tv shall show it.

Back to goal with Def on his shoulder ball came to him touched/hit off him and wrongfooted both keeper and Defender and left him with a 2 yard tap in.

Fahey scored an absolute screamer worth watching goals just for that but if Doyle meant it best goal ever!

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Wasnt on sports tonight, might be on EL Weekly which is on tuesday for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Slash/ED wrote:
    Wasnt on sports tonight, might be on EL Weekly which is on tuesday for some reason.

Watched tv3 for an hour had to wash out my eyes after it.

The Aldi cameraman was there with his special of the week camcorder, so hopefully he managed to get the goal.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭thejollyrodger

they should have held a minutes silence on the tv after showing those goals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

No it wasn't shown on TV3 but Glen Crowe's stunner for Shels was. What a goal from the ''Barrell of Crowe!'' I also saw myself celebrating like a mad man behind the goal which was satisfying enough for me!

• Advertisement

Doyles goal

Judge for yourself, Sublime touch or jammy bastard :D

I leaning towards jammy after seeing replay :)

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Cheers for the link KdjaC,

I think it was just lucky tbh. Made for some entertaining watching though. Glen Crowe's goal was a nice one as usual. Just sad to see him wearing the Shels jersey while doing so. ;)

Advertisement