Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many Poets are you studying?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Doing Boland, Yeats, Dickinson and Longley... 2 hours for each of them on Tuesday and that's all they're getting! Comparative (well, only V&V and Theme... genre can go to hell) and Hamlet get 3 hours each on Monday and that is my English exam finished. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Finch*

im just doing yeats and dickinson in depth, then if worst comes to worst i will wing it on any of the other posets.

yeats and dickinson havent come up in a long time, and this is the last year dickinson is on the course so.....

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Digi_Tilmitt

Finch* wrote:
    im just doing yeats and dickinson in depth, then if worst comes to worst i will wing it on any of the other posets.

yeats and dickinson havent come up in a long time, and this is the last year dickinson is on the course so.....

I'm doing the exact same. If they don't come up well at least i can think "Finch is screwed too so it's not so bad!".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Camogie Playa

im only doing yeats, dickinson and longley!so also if im in the same mess as above^^^^.....sorry finch and digi tilmitt im going to think of ye too!!

Advertisement