Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem dialing up IOL Free/Netsmart

Options
  • 04-06-2005 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭

Just finished my broadband trial so it's back to ol' 56K.
    Thing is during the trial I formatted my HD and forget to back up my old dial up settings.
    I installed the latest Netsmart dialer but the number it dials (03001236) always comes up busy and I have to use an old number (1890924042) and I dunno what that's costing me.

I remember having this problem before and sorted it somehow. Of course I'm after forgetting how i fixed it.
    Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

I have to use an old number (1890924042) and I dunno what that's costing me.
    Depends on who your telephony provider is (Eircom, BT, UTV, etc). The respective provider's website will reveal all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

The help and support section on the BT site gives that in depth advice of ringing their 95 cent a minute helpline...

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭HPMan

Never seen an Irish 0300...number - is this a special internet number or a geographical number?

HPMan.

Advertisement