Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

18 Stone of Idiot

• 04-06-2005 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Was watching Johnny Vegas 18 Stone of Idiot lsatnight and was wondering does anyone know the name of the song they played everytime they went for an ad break. :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

I might know give me a minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭nessa

I know it's definitely an old enough song

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭weemcd

is the show any good?

havnt got a chance to watch it yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Repeated on E4 tonight.
    ENTERTAINMENT: Johnny Vegas
    Channel: E4 163
    Date: Saturday 4th June 2005
    Time: 21:00 to 22:05 (starting this evening)
    Duration: 1 hour and 5 minutes.
    18 Stone of Idiot.

Its called "fortunate son". I think thats the one you mean. Its by the Creedence Clearwater Revival.

• Advertisement

Its called "fortunate son". I think thats the one you mean. Its by the Creedence Clearwater Revival.

Thanks Citizen_Erased but don't think it's that one cos it was more mellow than that. I never head it on the show before except for lastnight. Though it may have something to do with David Soul as he was a guest on the show.

weemcd wrote:
    is the show any good?

havnt got a chance to watch it yet.

Show isn't too bad, not the biggest fan of Johnny Vegas but the boyfriend was watching it. Some funny bits in it though.

Yeah , I just heard that song at the start of the show when they were saying what was to come , I just took a stab in the dark that it was the same song.

My opinion is that its lame and when you can see through it you can tell how pathetic the comedy is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

I think its probably as poor as TV broadcasting can get in a civilized country. I thought that the last Friday show they had on was bad, its Fawlty Towers compared to this ****. Even muted its a horrible show because that fat retard Johnny Vegas looks like hes constantly suffering from a heart attack, he can barely stand up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

AA Gill had a very interesting review of the show in last weeks Sunday Times.
    :D

• Advertisement

Must dig that up and have a look see...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

It's crap, I'll still watch it, but its a real case of laughing at him not with him.

He's pathetic in the way he seems to play up his obesity and the fact that he is an ignorant fat fu*ker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

It's a pathetic excuse for a fat drunk to go on tv

Little britain rules! :D

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I tried to watch it last Friday night, but after 10 minutes of him jumping about on some audience member, going on and on and Ariston, I got a bit fed up and changed over.

Christ it's bad. "Big Brother Live" would be better airtime filler than it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

It is fu<king hilarious but yes, I have to wonder if I am laughing at him or witth him. Am I being entertained by his comedy, or am I laughing at the state of a drunken obese pervert who relies on **** jokes, the f word and trying to ride female members of the audience

"PISS ON ME HEAD!!!"

"IM GOIN TA MAKE YA LOOK LIKE A MOTHERFU<KIN HOMEBOY!"

The celeb pub lock in is brilliant, but yet again, am I laughing with or at this loud drunkard?

Yid still love to go on he piss with him tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭weemcd

ive heard before its all an act, some young journalist went to inteview vegas one time and it had to be pointed out to him that the vegas character was all an act and in real life he is not like that.

jv rules

Advertisement