Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SE k500 problem

Options
  • 04-06-2005 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

I have a sony ericsson k500 for about 2 months now but all of a sudden when people ring me they can hear me but i cant hear them.
    I think its related to the handsfree or something which i think i have turned off...

Anyone any suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Maybe the Volume control is low?

Can you hear the phone ringing? If so, the speaker obviously is OK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

This is a common fault on the K/F500. You should bring it back and get it repaired under warranty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

byte wrote:
    Maybe the Volume control is low?

Can you hear the phone ringing? If so, the speaker obviously is OK.

Ye the speaker is ok, the thing is sometimes it works perfectly and others it just doesnt.

Did anyone else ever a have a problem with the charging of the sony ericssons? It seems to only work if i move the connection around?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Ye the speaker is ok, the thing is sometimes it works perfectly and others it just doesnt.

Did anyone else ever a have a problem with the charging of the sony ericssons? It seems to only work if i move the connection around?

I simply hate their charger system. Nothing beats good old Nokia/Sagem style.

Ones you have to sort of clip/push in are asking for trouble :mad:

Advertisement