Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long will your leaving last and what night will you pick to got out?

Options
  • 04-06-2005 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

Im doing Chem so I don't finish till the 21st!! Prob won't go out till that weekend around the 26th!

Comments

You poor thing. I'm finished the 24th! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

17th for me and I'm going to billy corgan that night, woot :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Cherry_Pie

17th! Jebus! Are you're exams are crammed in together! Oh you poor chicken! I think the timetable can be very unfair on some people!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

im finished the 20th with Physics and Accounting.

My mate is finsihed the 15th!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

21st (spanish), probably Barcode or something on the thursday, all my friends are finished then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Finished 24th, I'll be going out that night and also 20th, 22nd (coldplay concert). :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

most of my friends are finished on the 15th but im not til the 17th so i reckon there'll be a week of celebrating in there!!

Cherry_Pie wrote:
    17th! Jebus! Are you're exams are crammed in together! Oh you poor chicken! I think the timetable can be very unfair on some people!!

I think it's great!Over and done with in a week n a bit, plus no exam on the first tuesday wohoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!..I can actually enjoy some ****ing sunshine then instead of being stuck inside .

I'm going to a wrestling event on the 18th. Maybe that's not a good idea....... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Im finished the 24th with engineering. Im going out straight after the exam. In my uniform and all, It should be a laff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Johnerr

23rd i'll be going on a mad one, don't know where i'll end up haha,
    Boll*x the way my lc is so stretched out, in know some people in from wed to wed, that would be savage.

Just get it over wit

We all seem to be finishing around the 22 - 25! Great!! I love the atmosphere in town when everyone has finished! IT was GREAT last year! How many of ye are over 18?? Is getting into night clubs a problem?? Im nearly 20 I've forgotten what its like!! lol

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    Im going out straight after the exam. In my uniform and all, It should be a laff.

why?

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    Im finished the 24th with engineering. Im going out straight after the exam. In my uniform and all, It should be a laff.

Drinking in your uniform is hilarious, i've done it before, i turned 19 on 15th of may too..damn im old but last year i went out on friday right after school until about 2am in the same pub..they can't not serve you just bc you're in your uniform if you're over 18...random guys buy you drinks too haha...who knew a maroon nearly ankle length skirt could be so appealing. :p

I know its great!! They look at you in uniform with such a snide pace "ID PLEASE" and you can just waltz in!! Haa haa , I love doing that to bouncers!!!

Damn it! Im only 17 and i did 4th year!!!

YOUR NEAR 20?!?!?!

yeah going to the pub after, huntmans in Gormanston. its like 5 mins away from my school there... gonna be a session :D

last year i went out on friday right after school

Do you guys have to wear your uniform during the exams? Surely not... :confused:

Yep! 1985!! I did Transition and repeated! Was a big kick in the teeth last year, I was 20 points over my course for the year before and it went up 30!!!! But Im over it , nearly finished!!! YAY!!

Theres pub right across the road from my school so I'll be straight over there! Yay!

Cherry_Pie wrote:
    Theres pub right across the road from my school so I'll be straight over there! Yay!

Handy!

It can be! The worst thing about this year was going home at lunch time!! The guy on the door would stop everyone every day for your lunch pass! I forgot mine ONCE and he wouldn't let me out! I was like, eh Im 20 let me out of the ****ing school for gawds sake!! I've been showing you my freaking lunch pass for 7 years you know I have one!!!

Oh thank god its nearly over!! *sigh*

Can't wait to PARTY!!!!!

• Advertisement

Dang hate that CP...hope you get it this year :)

Yeah we have to wear our uniforms in the exams. I think most schools do anyway.

Africa wrote:
    Yeah we have to wear our uniforms in the exams. I think most schools do anyway.

Isn't that a bit weird, cos you've actually finished school, they are state exams so therefore nothing to do with the school, besides what would they do if you didn't wear your uniform?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Poz3D

I'm finishing with Chemistry on the 21st. To celebrate I'll be heading up to see U2 with a few friends on the 25th! I might head out on the town on the Friday night, as long as I'm able to make the journey to Dublin the following morning ;)

Is anyone else getting excited?? I know we're all as nervous as Turkets at Christmas but we're nearly there! Its nearly OVER!!!!

In three weeks from now everyone will be finished :)

Poz3D wrote:
    In three weeks from now everyone will be finished :)

I'm scared, there's alot going on these next 3 weeks. :(

It'll be fine!!! Keep calm , which is hard I know! I had to seriously knock sense into myself! I was extremely panics this time last week! But panicing achieves nothing!!! :)

*Angel* wrote:
    I'm scared, there's alot going on these next 3 weeks. :(
    Well just do the best you can. You've been learning the course for years. When you do the exams, you'll know more about your subjects than you ever did. You'll have everything covered inside out, both in school and at home, so you'll probably get a great result in every subject.

*Angel* wrote:
    Isn't that a bit weird, cos you've actually finished school, they are state exams so therefore nothing to do with the school, besides what would they do if you didn't wear your uniform?

I don't, our school has never had to, or any schools in kildare really. They can't do dip **** to you if you don't, all that'll happen is your teachers will be angry at you and try threaten you,but who cares what they think anymore lol...you're allowed to wear whatever you want and don't let anyone tell you differently or try stop you from going into your exam because of it. You could sue the departments asses off if they did.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Finished... 1630, 24/06/2005... finishing statics on that Applied Maths exam will be thr greatest moment of my life thus far... as for going out I think I'll be in town Fri. and Sat. night and off down to Barcode on Sunday night. Then work on Monday morning! :)

Advertisement