Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long will your leaving last and what night will you pick to got out?

Options
2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I'm done the 22nd but loads of my friends are doing Music so we won't be going out til the 23rd... I'm off to Italy the following morning!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

I'm finished on the 24th. Going to Belgium the following morning. It's gonna be deadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Finch*

im done on the 22nd and am going to see funeral for a friend play to celebrate, then on friday when the rest of my friends are all finished were all gonna go out and get pissed of course! did someone say house party.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Camogie Playa

im finished the 24th but definitly going out weekend of the 17th to help my friends and others celebrate!ive a whole week out after it anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

I finish with Physics on the 20th, I have a 4 day gap between that and the exam before, so loads of time to study.

I'm expecting to go out that Friday, fake ID and all, in the spirit of going on a 3 day bender before I start work the following Wednesday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 UncleFester

17th for me and I'm going to billy corgan that night, woot :D
    ah bastard im finished on the 16th and i soooooooooooo wanna go see billy but ive no tickets and ive been spending all my time tryin 2get them with little success:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭R.D

I'm finished on the 22nd with Business Economics - I'll invite a few mates round for a few beers that night but will offically go out on that Friday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Cherry_Pie

I cant wait to go dancing!!! :rolleyes:

Advertisement