Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any way of making your own boards style.

Options
  • 04-06-2005 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭

I was wondering if there is anyway of making my own boards style because someone told me that because of the vbulletin interface i can make up my own style, but by looking at it, do i have to send it to you to use or do i have to input some code to use the layout from my PC.

Any ideas.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,414 ✭✭✭✭Victor

There are a loads (about 17) of styles available, but Cloud is the classic.

At the bottom of this page http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editoptions

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Actually Cloud is the one ive been using since i started, was that the original style since the creation of the site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Yes you can make your own styles, but only if you're running the site with vBulletin installed.

What you were probably told is that you can take a vBulletin style and edit the files/colours/images/etc to make your own style or you can make them from scratch...

So unless you're an admin there's no way...

Still there's loads of styles in the styles menu...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

If you think you could do it, get a copy of VB and make your own, See if Cloud likes it, might incorporate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Giblet wrote:
    If you think you could do it, get a copy of VB and make your own, See if Cloud likes it, might incorporate it.

cool thanks for the info.

• Advertisement
Advertisement