Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Thig Ná Tit Orm

Options
  • 04-06-2005 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Does anybody have any notes on this??? A Oige, Saol i Sasana & Meircea etc. etc.
    Mucho appreciated!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Alan G

Anybody???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

i know the feeling. It was asked somewhere already but some people are just greedy with regard sharing stuff. i don't know if thats the case with this. I shared loads of my notes. Maybe if u share something u have got other people will post up their notes on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Camogie Playa

i would share notes except there written out and id have to type them all out onto the comp!i made up my notes on oige, included things about fishing, caide, tinkers, the intercert, cursai samhradh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

ok now you're making us feel bad!
    Tbh i dont have any notes on it, we were just given it to do ourselves BUT i just made out answer plans under his youth, Sasana and Meiriceá.
    Cos as far as i can see, once its been read, you just need reminding of the incidents in the story. They're not looking for brilliant irish in this question, just a summary of what happened in a certain part of the story and a few details about it. So learn details like place names and people's names, also learn some dates like when he went to Sasana, when he left Chicago etc.
    This might not make any sense to people but these are the points I cover in answers..

A ÓIGE
    Murach, Corca Dhuibhne 1942
    Leasainm ar scoil-siúit
    cluichi caide
    an raidió
    Bothántaiocht
    A chéad thástáil tobac ag 12
    Na sicini
    Múscailt suime ann sa cheol
    Céardscoil sa Daingean
    Maidhc an Adhmaid
    Coláiste Samhraidh
    Cinne dul go Sasana

SASANA
    Woodgreen
    Máire Caitlin agus Tomás
    Bogadh Lóistin don chéad uair
    A chéad deoch
    An bosca ceoil
    An Landlady
    Pósadh a chairde
    Jab nua
    Bogadh Lóistin don dara uair
    Dul abhaile

MEIRICEÁ
    Páidi, Máire agus a n-inion
    Sears Roebuck
    George Smith
    Post ceoil-Liam Ó Súilleabhain
    Saoire i Memphis-Frank O donnell
    Maidhc ólta-bualadh le Caitlin
    pósadh 28-4-62
    marú JFK
    Deirdre rugtha i 66
    Caoimhin rugtha i 68
    abhaile ar an 19-3-69

They're not great, but its just something to work off for answering questions, just make out a summary of those three and you should be ok. Im not going to do greann or ciniochas but that might be dodgy, so i wouldnt recommend it. its 40 marks for this question like.

thank u shyster. ;)

• Advertisement

sorry theyre a bit crap but handy for answers on those three subjects, got me full marks in the pre so hope they'll do the same for you :)

i think a one hour crash course is required for this book. I can't remember events of cluiche caide or when grae was bothantaiocht etc...

A quick run over should hit the spot.

we did achoimri of each chapter as we went, theres a book aswell, but its not much different..i would scan them but theres something like 27 chapters!

its only now i realise i'm fc*k'd for this question. Lord have mercy. Last ditch effort for anyone with slightly more comprehensive notes?

Advertisement