Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

higher level irish predictions

Options
  • 04-06-2005 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

HI,

These are the tips I got from my grinds teacher for higher irish, just wondering has anyone else heard the same tips?? Or if anyone has anything to add I would be very gratefull:rolleyes:

Faoilean, Mac Eile ag Imeacht, Clann Lir, Fiosracht Mna,Ruraiocht and essay will be on terrorism or the environment

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lucylou22

hello is anybody there??? or is everybody studying apart from me??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lucylou22

anybody????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭the smiley one

calm down woman!! :eek:

Anyway....there's a whole predictions thread that has lots of stuff on it about Irish... but I can't remember all the stuff that was on it...

I've heard the essay ones, but personally I find it very hard to believe that they will put on terrorism again (last years title screamed it)....but that's just me...

So yeah...search on the thread called predictions

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 UncleFester

my tip for irish essays has been the future of irish, current stutus, gaeltachts ect.............................. but i seem 2b floatin on my own out here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Camogie Playa

hadnt heard about mac eile i heard chlaon me mo cheann and faoilean.
    Ruraiocht and gaeilge mar teanga celteach
    Essays better be on terrosism or environment orelse im screwed!!
    maidhc danin-greann/ceol/oige

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Camogie Playa

lucylou22 wrote:
    HI,

These are the tips I got from my grinds teacher for higher irish, just wondering has anyone else heard the same tips?? Or if anyone has anything to add I would be very gratefull:rolleyes:

Faoilean, Mac Eile ag Imeacht, Clann Lir, Fiosracht Mna,Ruraiocht and essay will be on terrorism or the environment

hadnt heard about mac eile(wouldnt mind it coming up though)
    heard faoilean
    Ruraiocht and gaeilge mar teanga celtech(theres a pattern every second year)
    essays better be on terrorism or environment or else ill be totally screwed!
    maidhc danin-greann or ceol or oige.think greann and ceol are more likely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭BraveheartGal

that guy on the 2fm show
    said learn a paragraphy bout health,eire,alcoil,drugai,terrorism, cos you can bring em into most essays

Advertisement