Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

theroms help

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Yea, draw that bisector, yea label it good that's it, oh no oh no it's coming it's coming, you've proved it! *sleep*

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭declan_lgs

Flashling wrote:
    What are you trying to say.....
    Same as you, really.
    And really, you dropped because of theorums? I LOVE THEORUMS! They're so sexy and ...logical. *Sigh*
    I like theorems too. When ya get them to work out, just like when you get an accounts question in business studies to work out.. It feels good.
    But when you can't get them right.. it feels *bad*.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Good bad, or BAD bad?

And Fobia, every day in Math class!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Do any of you use the book Discovering Maths by Oliver Murphy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

Yes, but we don't use the theorems in it. Our teacher photocopied some sheets with all the proofs and theorems on them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Oliver Murphy's my maths teacher and he's a brilliant man. The theorms in that book were really good I thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

Oliver Murphy's my maths teacher and he's a brilliant man. The theorms in that book were really good I thought.

Yeah, some good stuff in that book. Especially the mathematician whose wife thought the best cure for a cold was continually dousing him with water, leading to his death. Brilliance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Hey, it de-bores my class when my teachers 40-a-day voice gets monotonus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 DO'Brien

Proof No 3 is handy!

Advertisement