Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange Habits

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭The Failed God

Ok this is crazy everyones doin the same stuff,and listening to same music ,I too dusted off an old beach boys album..."im pickin up good vibrations,..........shes givin me...... good good good"...I also have began watching tg4- cula 4 is unreal, i mean CRUINNEAS.. planaid na gduiseanna crazy man iv started mimicing the movement of flyin through the galaxy at my desk!Ya im wierd..Anyone else started playing with stalpers??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

peckerhead wrote:
    I particularly recommend fast ska numbers like the first Specials album/anything by Damned/Ramones/Buzzcocks/SLF.

But as an aging Collidge lecturer, I have to wag the finger and say 'Tut, tut...', etc.

Knuckle down, boys'n'girls. FFS, you've only a few poxy weeks to keep this up!

Go mad AAAAAALL summer long, after that! :D

I'm taking the Bad Religion 80-85 approach. TSOL and Swingin' Utters... fantastic.

Everyone is worn out, knuckling down doesn't work any more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Ok this is crazy everyones doin the same stuff,and listening to same music ,I too dusted off an old beach boys album..."im pickin up good vibrations,..........shes givin me...... good good good"...I also have began watching tg4- cula 4 is unreal, i mean CRUINNEAS.. planaid na gduiseanna crazy man iv started mimicing the movement of flyin through the galaxy at my desk!Ya im wierd..Anyone else started playing with stalpers??

TG4, me too! Jesus like, it's CRAZY. I could never stand TG4. Am I getting old? Did you see the documentary about the paramilitaries in Columbia... crap that was an eye-opener...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭the smiley one

I've started rocking.............no not THAT type of rocking......like actually rocking back and forth in my chair while I'm studying..... It's really theraputic and I find I get stuff to go in......it is a bit wierd though when my mum comes into my room to see if I want something......

and the LC is great for getting what you want....mam went shopping yesterday and I asked her to bring me back something (I always do - she never does).. lo and behold I got a nice mandarin shower gel from the body shop (and an indian takeaway).........yeah!

FANtastic...apart for all that studying malarky...

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Cant wait to re read this thread when leavin is over to c what psychos we have become!! :D

I've started watchin this weird and i mean weird german channel non stop....they have baywatch!! ...in german its actually the craziest thing ever but its so good!!!
    i found a totally cool and very random website called www.cockeyed.com and i've spent most my time betw there and boards. I feel like i know them...I want to be their friend!!! btw check it out its such a good site!

Another thing admittedly my craziest...i've started walking like 5 miles ..occasionally breaking out in a run...everyday and i look as if i'm posessed my eyes glaze over with look of determination [i listen to dolly parton 9 to 5, california dreamin, and queen dont stop me now.... only those three songs!!]. Everyone in my area thinks i'm the biggest psycho [understandably] my parents got in the car and followed one night and took pictures!! O and to sound sane i've told peeps that i'm in training for a marathon [i so wasnt b4 but am now..i saw the pics]

o and i tried bouncing on my bed after reading here.....i broke it!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭BraveheartGal

i have conversations with myself

and burst out laughin for no apparent reason

*hangs head in shame*

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

burst out laughin for no apparent reason
    Who doesn't do that??!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭BraveheartGal

lmao

its actually happened to me in the weirdest places
    like in my livin room
    there were these relations over (old ppl) and there was one of those awkward silences in the room
    and i jus burst out laughin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

i'm sure that made them feel real good eh? just sitting there with ur like grandaughter and you're like "so how's school" and the grandaughter is like "oh fine" and then silence ........ then "hahahahahhaha" silence..... did it go like that?

Advertisement