Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2FM biology last night

Options
  • 04-06-2005 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

forgot totally about it, any hints or tips as to what could come up?Whatelse was on it last night?thanks, ive a head like a sieve

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

Last night was bio physics and music, i think.

There wasn't much helpful info (imo) about biology, but i think they archive all the shows on 2fm.ie

See if you can find last night's show.

Music was ****, they just shoved it in at the last minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

yeah, biology wasnt great but how much can they tell us at this stage i suppose.... Anyway, in case you're all jealous of those 70 people who got his spare experiments books-my grinds teacher gave it to us, n it doesnt seem that great to me...but i dont like biology anyway so....

I have his revision book and experiments book.. I got them when I went to his seminar at UCD. They're not too bad, I quite like them.

well its prob cos i dont like biology then! but they'd be handy if i was planning on learning them alright..:)...although we did some of them differently, its handy to have them altogether.

Yeah, the experiments booklet is good because you can look over them all quickly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Camogie Playa

was it joe reville on the programme?i have his rapid revison book, and its really good. And the drawings are pretty much around my standard too which is good cos i never know how good we have to draw diagrams!thanks for replying!

Yeah it was him.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Did they give any indication of what might come up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭BraveheartGal

does anyone know what came up on 2fm bout french, and business

wow ive got 2 stars under my name

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Alan G

Is it just me or do none of those links to listen to previous shows work???? :mad:

They don't work for me either, which is odd because the normal radio link works for me.

does anyone know what came up on 2fm bout french, and business

As with most of the people on the show-they obviously dont know whats going to come up and wouldnt guess just in case there was agro over it id say. The french guy went through the paper, all i can remember him saying that stood out to me was to read the comprehension questions before you read the piece especially the long one(cant remember if thats Q6 or what)...and look over your oral notes, because you'll have covered a lot of topics there that could come up.
    Business, hmmm....i cant even remember who that was, he might have said something about knowing Units 2 3 and 4 inside out. Sorry its a bit vague but Im leaving all those subjects till next weekend!

yup me too
    those 2fm programmes really suck
    the ones that were on radio 1- the enchanted way were coolio
    i only listened to one or two but very good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

they only work if u have realplayer!!!!

Advertisement