Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL acting up in Leopardstown - anyone else?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

They seem to be always "working in the area" with no effect.

I got the inside word from a friend who works for them now, that many areas are oversubscribed too! power signals to the modem are fine but the sitch is clogged with connections !! try and obtain your NAT details when your on? your probably sharing it with 10 or 20 others !

BTW demand a refund for the down time! I've not paid them for BB yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

I asked would I be compensated for down time (a day) they said no as they don't guarentee a constant connection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

paulm17781 wrote:
    I asked would I be compensated for down time (a day) they said no as they don't guarentee a constant connection.

Thats bull !!! down means no wervice !! get a credit for the times its not working .............why should you pay for a service you dont have ? basic consumer rights!

Advertisement