Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eye Of The Tiger

Options
  • 04-06-2005 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

Right I think we should all text in to 2fm on wed mornin and request Eye Of The Tiger for all the leaving cert students,boards people unite we WILL be heard!

Excuse crazy motivation Ive just listened to the song :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

hell yeah!!
    scheduel for Wednesday morning:
    1)get up
    2)listen to "eye of the tiger" whilst going the whole boxing in the mirror, psyching myself up thing, whilst manically reciting Hamlet quotes
    3) 9am- go to school and begin failing my leaving cert :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭StephenInsane

Last year they played "under pressure" by queen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

i say that or the final countdown. What time we gonna get it done for? 8 am?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

Last year they played "under pressure" by queen.

Bastards. That'd be awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

i think so definitely-it'll give everyone a huge boost...?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Songs like that always motivate me, and when listened to in conjunction with a bottle of BPM and a bar of chocolate do the job for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭the smiley one

do it, do it!!!

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭deek

MMMmmmm ya but I better not be the only one who actually texts in to 2fm about this :rolleyes:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I'll text in too, if someone tells me what the number is, because I don't have it!

So whos on 2fm in the morning nowadays??

0877720000 if my memory serves me correctly...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭R.D

Shyster wrote:
    So whos on 2fm in the morning nowadays??

0877720000 if my memory serves me correctly...

The numbers actually 0877220000 (I checked their website last night)

Funny thing is for the last few weeks I've been requesting songs and entering competitions using the wrong number. Yup, you've guessed it 0877720000!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Mwahahaha I just got it on CD... But I'll text in and request it on Wednesday anyway!!

lol oops, i did the same.damnit, no free tickets for me! they shouldnt have such a confusing number, they say it so fast! so thats agreed, text in for weds morning-at 8?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭trishemurphy

i'v that stupid no. saved in my phone with the last year as 0877720000 just checked it there what a load of crap

Advertisement