Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

State Exams!!!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Campion introduce yourself when you do arrive.

<---Neil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Just arrive on Monday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭J Campion

crash_000 wrote:
    Campion introduce yourself when you do arrive.

<---Neil.

Why? Am I goin to get hurt? I'm 6'2", in case your wondering. By the way, what group are you RA for? Computer something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

J Campion wrote:
    Why? Am I goin to get hurt? I'm 6'2", in case your wondering
    That sounds like a threat of physical violence against a RA. Which could be punished by expulsion, or (much more fun) the administering of a good shoeing by balaclavaed RAs.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

You've got Rob, Campion. he's a good larf. and no, it was more so i can put faces to these names on here :) flashling and adesina already introduced themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 DO'Brien

I'm 6'2", in case your wondering

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

R.E.M. was brilliant, moby was great too, really got the crowd going with "my lovely horse". What did everyone else think?
    (sess 2 psycology)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Haha wow, he played My Lovely Horse?? I was at a Divine Comedy concert ages ago, I think it was 1997, well Ardal O'Hanlon went up on stage dressed as Father Dougal and he sang My Lovely Horse!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

Yeah, REM were brilliant. Moby is a ledge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

Neil Hannon for President!!

Ultimate President!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

hes a goddam genius!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

I love the Divine Comedy, my ipod is about a third his music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

crash_000 wrote:
    You'll miss me making you go watch a **** movie Campion :P

tell yez what, will do the best to get good movies session 1 :P

Was it you that got Ice Age for the fist night and The Incredibles for last night? Cause if it was, you saved me from sitting there doing nothing last night.
    crash_000 wrote:
    You've got Rob, Campion. he's a good larf. and no, it was more so i can put faces to these names on here :) flashling and adesina already introduced themselves.

That we did (granted it was over a week ago)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

J Campion wrote:
    Why? Am I goin to get hurt? I'm 6'2", in case your wondering. By the way, what group are you RA for? Computer something?
    6'2"?!!?
    since when, am i thinking of the same person, legal studies 03???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

He's gained about a foot or something guy, tis mad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Fabulo

You hear his ickle voice and look down to find where it's coming from, see the torso of John about a foot above where his head should, look up and up and up...

Well, ok, he's only an inch or so taller than me, but still it was a shock. I DARE you not to be surprised.

Advertisement