Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool should take chelseas cl place

• 04-06-2005 11:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

hi,

there is a petition to get the fa to hand liverpool chelseas Champions League place. They have broken many rules and have shown a complete lack of respect for other clubs. if u agree please sign..if not fair enough!

http://www.petitiononline.com/Os22/petition.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

jesus ****n christ.

get real man. Ever heard of christian zeige no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Okay, seriously now, I'm a Liverpool fan and these petitions are beginning to piss me off. Stop posting them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

What a load of crap. As winners of the PL, Chelsea are the only team who should be in the competition imo. Plus the winners, who as a matter of coinceidence happen to be Liverpool this year, but I'd feel the same regardless of whowere winners.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

Thats a load of crap, Chelsea are the league winners. Liverpool should be there too as champions.

It should just be the league winners in the competition anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

If Vialli had his away he'd want the winners of The CL to just play in the final next year, no wonder he was sacked.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Keano_sli

Ha Ha Ha Such a load of Kak and I thought Liverpool fans would just be happy to win the F***king thing even if they couldn't defend it! Looks like some will just never be happy! I assume these are the same breed of Pool fan who claimed United were a) Cheats b)Lucky c)any other reason but being a good team! when they were winning through the 90's and not the Real Liverpool fans who you could sit down and have a conversation about football with. Don't let the Bast**ds drag your good name down lads!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I am a Liverpool fan..

A simple no should suffice but I wanna say so much more..

Sikes, assuming you are a United supporter yeah?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Sikes, assuming you are a United supporter yeah?

Spurs, I think. Daft post though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

completely and utterly stupid. i'm a liverpool fan, we didn't qualify, if uefa give us a spot, great, if not, i'm not too worried.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

such an amount of anto chelsea animosity going around nowadays

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Shamrok wrote:
    Spurs, I think. Daft post though.

Makes even more sense. Spurs fans would be even more jealous of Chelsea's success than United fans would be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Makes even more sense. Spurs fans would be even more jealous of Chelsea's success than United fans would be.
    Not to mention the Arnesen debacle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Emmo

Liverpool should take thier spot as the holders.

Chelsea should get their spot as winners.

Emmo

Advertisement