Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die crazyfrog!!

Options
  • 04-06-2005 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭

How did it reach no.1 ?? I don't understand. It's the worst load of tripe! Not funny, not now or ever and never was to begin with. Some people are amused by the stupidest things! I can't believe it was classed as a song!

How would you like to see crazyfrog die? 11 votes

Landmine?
    0% 0 votes
    Shotgun?
    36% 4 votes
    Run down by his own motorbike over and over..?
    63% 7 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

The majority of people are beyond retarded. The only people who bought the ringtone are the ones who love to set it off in the cinema when you're trying to watch a ****ing film.

Clearly Morbid Angel should be Number 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

That's true. "Scangers" is the word you're looking for to describe those people.. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

its "skangers" and or scumbags
    wheres the poll option for all three?
    and when you shoot him make sure its once in the vocal chords, and twice in the head just to be sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Foolitz

Lynibeth wrote:
    That's true. "Scangers" is the word you're looking for to describe those people.. :rolleyes:
    #TRUE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

I like him

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

tell me about it, i work in a music shop and sum eejit bought 10 of them...argh!! it boggles the mind

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

shotgun. quick, easy, simple, and if the bastard had feelings, hopefully a painfull death, then another shot to the head just to make sure..

i HATE the ****er. who in hell gave scumbags/9 year olds the right to control the top 10 songs??? poor coldplay :(

DIE A MISERABLE DEATH CRAZYFROG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

This just clearly reinstates what I've always thought about music charts, A pathetic waste of time only followed or supported by individuals with little to no musical intelligence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

stevenk wrote:
    poor coldplay :(

Those whingers should be dragged out into the streets and shot. They're almost as bad as that ****ing crazyfrog, and twice as pretentious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

i have to say, once again,
    die crazyfrog, you motherfoker, everyone i know hates you! please please please get raped and slashed to the bone and die, many thanks, PLEASE DIE A HORRBILE DEATH

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

lol I dunno why everyone gets so riled up about him, just relax there's much worse things in the world

Advertisement