Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2 terms and conditions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

well they are the general TOS from EA, not bf2 specific....

But i don't like the sound of those ranked servers, tbh i can't see us spending all that much time there...........(and if they charge it sounds like they'd start with them)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Darth Bobo wrote:
    well they are the general TOS from EA, not bf2 specific....

But i don't like the sound of those ranked servers, tbh i can't see us spending all that much time there...........(and if they charge it sounds like they'd start with them)

Too play on ranked servers you must agree to them so technically they are the BF2 tos.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

to play on any server you need to agree to them for your EA online account........but they will only be heavily enforced on the ranked ones...whatever that means...

What i ment by that previously is since they are the general EA online TOS not all the clauses maybe applicable to bf2

Advertisement