Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any news on signings before the RDS Show?

• 05-06-2005 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Last time they had Cena and Torrie in HMV and Mysterio in Easons, any news of such events this time around?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭curious_george

I read a while ago that Easons signed some deal with the WWE for promotional purposes so I'm sure there will be at least one superstar there before the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Edgehead

Any new news on signings, I rang Easons O'Connel St. and they have no news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

any updates?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

I know someone who rang up Aiken Promotions and WWE and both said there is no signing planned!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

whats the number for wwe? lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Might have to check out their hotle on the off chance so,

Have they always stayed in the Gresham when here?

Any possibility of them staying cloer to the RDS this time, i wonder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

They stayed in Jurys Ballsbridge last year when RAW was over, so its possible that they will be either there, or the 4 Seasons.

Hopefully Jurys. Thats where we are staying!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Lamar

im pretty sure that they will be staying at the 4 seasons..even tho jurys is just up the road....if anyone finds out for sure please tell us
    thanks

just checked the easons website and no signings scheduled......heres the link

http://www.buy4now.ie/eason/dynamiccontent.aspx?loc=19&menuId=53&pmenuId=0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Hopefully I'll see them in work when they come in.

• Advertisement

^^how?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Edgehead

Think about it. Where would they come in that some one would work? The airport?

Edgehead wrote:

Eh....maybe he works at the RDS? Or he knows the hotel they're staying in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Edgehead wrote:

Correcto-mundo.

Advertisement