Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Cameo Bar

• 05-06-2005 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

Has anyone been there yet?Was there yesterday morning myself with some mates and have to say well impressed,it opens from about 7.30am and there's dj's on playing club classics from the early/mid 1990`s,a fiver in and good atmosphere,i never knew about it until someone told me about it,i knew it years ago when it was called the green street bar (its located in Green St just off Capel St) its definetly worth checking out if you've been out the nite before and wanna keep raving,or fancy an early one ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 girlie2005

Hey Jonny, Yeah Ive been 2 Cameo a few times now. We always have a great buzz in there. It's deadly on a Monday mornin. It does be jammers. Ye get 2 know alot of the people in there & the dj's 2 coz it's always the same crowd there.
    I was in there the weekend before last & it was raided & closed down 4 the night. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Yeah had a good buzz there,i was just on the beer mind you but the music was top notch,typical garda scum raiding the place,why arent they out catching real criminals instead of hassling people enjoying themselves :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 girlie2005

I know, you'd swear they had nothing better to be doing. But u should know, sometimes there does be plain clothes garda in there so just watch out if your doing anything ye know? Im sure u would hear people saying it around the place anyway.
    I reckon I'll b in there this sunday 4 a gud aul session. :)

Advertisement