Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music for the night before?

Options
  • 05-06-2005 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

I think best thing to do the night before is to chill out listen to some favourite cd? At the mo i think a good song is Mundy July cause July=Freedom whats your opinion?

Also if you just wanna go crazy and blow off some steam id strongly recommend Floggin Molly its this irish american punk/trad band they drive me looney!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Not doing my Leaving but i'd like to recommend something mellow:

Counting Crows "August And Everything After"

Really helped me through mine a couple of years back. Best of luck in it all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Do Make Say Think, A Silver Mount Zion and Sigur Ros for me. Probably some Arcade Fire too. Ahhhhh bliss...
    GY!BE right before english too. Gets me right in the creative mood :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭The Failed God

Also a bit of pixies u can never go too far wrong with i bit of PIXIES 'I bleed' or 'head on' should do the trick i think

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

nothing better than playing some weezer, ohh wait maybe going to their show in Vicar Street will help me relax

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

I saw this experiment on tv before. That science program they used to have on bbc2... Tomorrow's World, i think it was called.

Two groups of students, of equal intelligence, were given exams.

They were put in seperate rooms before the exam, and one group listened to mozart, while the other group listened to rock/pop music.

The students who were listening to the calm classical music did better in the exam than the students who were listening to upbeat rock.

• Advertisement
Advertisement