Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BFV Map PAck

Options
  • 05-06-2005 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get some good map packs?

Any TIG/NRG lads have a link to the Maps/Mods on your server?

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Take a look at the TiG Server Support forum.

We have some custom maps on the server atm which can be voted in I think. We also have a mod or two installed on the server which we can run. If there are enough people in IRC looking to play one of the mods we have on the server we might throw it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Playin Dice City now and again on NRG server, but mainly Nam but default nam maps. Is some bank heist map added for dice city though.
    Aint got that many POE fans though to have it on our server :-(
    Think Battlegroup42 on Navan but never see anyone on it now(stick POE on again :p ):-(
    1st IB seems to have Nam just on co-op.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Thanks lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Berns wrote:
    Playin Dice City now and again on NRG server, but mainly Nam but default nam maps. Is some bank heist map added for dice city though.
    Aint got that many POE fans though to have it on our server :-(
    Think Battlegroup42 on Navan but never see anyone on it now(stick POE on again :p ):-(
    1st IB seems to have Nam just on co-op.

we are only noobs to BFV most just branched for COD in the last 2 months !
    :-) lots of practice needed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

ive spent a bit of time to try find el alamein for BFV any one know where I can get it. Also I got kicked off the TIG server the other night cause I dident have that Dice city map. I tried to download it from TIG but the DL dident seem to want to start.. Also the version on the DL page was 0..96 and not the 0.98 the lads were playing. Any one know where I can get that one also?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

dice city 0.98 available here
    clicky not sure what map you were missin give me the name ill get a link for ya :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

ive spent a bit of time to try find el alamein for BFV any one know where I can get it. Also I got kicked off the TIG server the other night cause I dident have that Dice city map. I tried to download it from TIG but the DL dident seem to want to start.. Also the version on the DL page was 0..96 and not the 0.98 the lads were playing. Any one know where I can get that one also?

Had this problem last nite....there is an update for DC that goes to 0.98......can get here.......http://battlefieldvietnam.filefront.com/

Best place to download mods!!`

Direct link: http://battlefieldvietnam.filefront.com/file/Dice_City_V098;41889

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Yea .. some of the files on our download page are a little .. well, out of date :o . Work is starting on the new site anyway which shall probably be kept more up to date.

Check the Website & Server Support forum on the TiG Site and it will give links to anything running on the server.

Advertisement