Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resident Evil 4

Options
  • 05-06-2005 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭

Apologies if this has been posted already, I know it's been out a while but I've only gotten it recently.
    People who don't like the Resident Evil series might be reluctant to pick it up, but I'd seriously recommend giving it a chance. It's not like any other Resi game. And for Resi fans, there's so many new dimensions to the game.
    Any other fans of Resi 4 here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

This is one of the best games this generation but I had to stop playing it due to exams. You have just inspired me to start playing it again. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Yeah brilliant game, so much fun. Might play through it again for the zillionth time. Never gets boring :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Berger

Yeah what the first poster said! I never really played the RE games, gave RE1 a shot on the Gamecube but I wasnt really impressed. Bought RE4 when it came out cos the E3 video for it looked so different and downright great. Pwnage game altogether.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

It's still my game of the year, nearly 3 months on :)

Think i'll give it another blast once i've finished metroid prime (i think the amount of times i've finished that game is nearly into double figures now)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Best game i've played in the last year or so. Excellence all round really

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Why is it, no matter how good the game, I can only play through it once?

There are exceptions (I played Rez to death) but I usually have to wait a few years before going back.

Resi 4 is a superb game though! Absolute must have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

/sign

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

/sign

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

Friend brought itt over one day and I played it for a little bit. It looks good. Might get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Game of the year by a long shot, I'm totally addicted!

As for new resi gamers and old school resi fans, I loved resi 1 & 2 on the ps1 but never really followed the series until now and while the old ones are good this just takes the biscuit and should be loved by lovers and haters of the old resi games.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

Im waiting for the PS2 version to come out (god help me), the gamecube outclasses the poor ps2, pity I dont have one anymore, rather then buy one again the plan is to buy a revolution and play it on that

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Love all the resident evil games but 4 is by far the best. I was looking forward to playing the game and even then it surprised me with just how consistently brilliant it was. Definitely the best game of the last 12 months and in my top 5 for best game of this current generation.

Advertisement