Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Text 2fm For Eye Of The Tiger Wed Mornin

Options
  • 05-06-2005 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

Ya erm sorry just wanted to make that title. There's nothing more to this thread so move along now

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

The number is 0877220000 everyone!! Don't forget!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭deek

Ah yes Fishie smart move :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

no, i wont.

No you wont forget or no you wont text in. Be careful my friend you are on shaky ground "Eye Of The Tiger" is nothing to be joked about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Da_IRISH_ONE4U

why for Eye of the Tiger?????? :confused:

• Advertisement

1 Well "eye of the tiger" specifically because its motivating and Im gonna need all the help I can get

2 But we should play a song because when it comes on we'll feel like we've already achieved something by gettin it on and thats a nice way to start the first day of leaving cert exams.....every little helps!

3 because when it comes on we'll think of boards and all the people who are in the same position as us and how much help people have been

But thats just my opinion........ :D

Advertisement