Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Here's the poll so... When When When When...?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Doyles in town for meeting up with trinners *sigh*
    We have QUALITY rather than quantity Sebastian!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

SU bar (again)
    We have QUALITY rather than quantity Sebastian!

Ah, true enuffski I guess.

But I dunno, some of those Trinners folk are alright... agent_smith, Ronny Mitchell, Darth Bobo, snorlax, my fellow Lucanian ApeXaviour and of course the great Kevin stand out in the memory. As well as the nutcase that is AngryBanana... The man should be locked up, I'm tellin ya...

But hey, you missed out by not turnin up. Shame on all the rest of the UCD heads too, I represented as best I could, but jaysus ya kinda left me all alone in enemy territory... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Forum bar
    going by the poll tomorrow thursday seems to be the favourite.
    i'll be goin if there's anything organised

so anybody going??? town, ucd etc.???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

SU bar (again)
    tribulus wrote:
    going by the poll tomorrow thursday seems to be the favourite.
    i'll be goin if there's anything organised

so anybody going??? town, ucd etc.???

I thought you were teetotal? A UCD Boards pasta fest would be up your alley :)

I dunno whats going on or whats going to happen. I think some certain people on this thread need to take a course on organising events.... *cough* ktnkllr nce guy *cough* :rolleyes: . I dunno if people are busy or whatnot but the big boards beer bash sounds potentially tempting.

Forum bar
    someone who's a veteran of the 2/3??? meets so far should take the initiative!!!

so sat 18th where???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Doyles in town for meeting up with trinners *sigh*
    I TRIED organising sh1t, but NO1 was in any way interested as far as i could from lack of response to the thread.
    I said where i'd be & got no communication directly from anyone!

SO THERE!

SU bar (again)
    I TRIED organising sh1t, but NO1 was in any way interested as far as i could from lack of response to the thread.
    I said where i'd be & got no communication directly from anyone!

SO THERE!

I was taking the piss. You are far better at organising events unlike Nice Guy who does a runner for events he organises.

Saturday would be too short notice for me and possibly most people. The Boards Beers on the 25th does sound good especially with 3 euro pints of Stella! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Forum bar
    I think meeting up at the boards beer would be a good plan, they do pitchers of cocktails for 13 euro! :D
    I think I'm meant to be going to U2 on one of their concerts, but if its not that night I'll def be out!

Forum bar
    Right well for some bizzare reason I can't edit my posts, so I'll have to post a new one here. Anyway turns out I'm heading to U2 on the Friday, and so will be ready and willing to represent UCD at the big boards beers on Saturday, where there will be 13 euro pitchers of cocktails :D:D:D Come on guys, who else is up for it? I'll even make a new sign :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

SU bar (again)
    I'll go out on the 25th for the Boards Beers Bash (and/or pretty much any other day).

I start (first day of) work that day and have work again the next, so I won't be getting hammered.
    Unlike last friday when my bicycle was DESTROYED by my mates female flatmates while I received an impromptu Indian head massage and relieved some riff-raff of a 5 foot plastic icecream cone...

... actually, now that I think of it that party ranks among the weirdest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Friday 25th
    Yep i reckon the Boards Beers would be the best option.

We can have our own little UCD table :D

i'll be going anyway so i'll look out for the few UCD heads that i met already.

SU bar (again)
    I would go but it doesn't seem that most people on here are arsed about it TBH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

SU bar (again)
    Well, I always said I was gonna go to the Boards beers, and nothing's gonna stop me now so...

Btw, for anyone who was unaware of it, here's d link to the place wit d info:
    Boards Beers, 25th of June, The Office Bar

Although obviously I might have pretty much summed it up in that one sentence... :rolleyes:

Forum bar
    Yay, we've got a little gang :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Forum bar
    25th sounds good. :)

Forum bar
    yeah probably will go myself if it starts early enough

and zane you're going even if i have to use my supposed hulk-like strength to drag you there!!!we gotta represent and i've to show that not all northsiders are drunkards like yourself :p

//awaits usual slags....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

SU bar (again)
    Good, the ball rolls.

I'll start a RSVP thread for the 25th.

Forum bar
    kasintahan wrote:
    Good, the ball rolls.

I'll start a RSVP thread for the 25th.

yeah good idea

tried to do a tick mark there but just looked terrible :o