Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ffiii

Options
  • 05-06-2005 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭

Hope this isn't old news but whilst upon my travels i came across this piece of news.

The only FF game not released outside of Japan. I was tempted to get a DS and am even more tempted now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

I'd wait before buying a DS , let the prices fall , they shouldnt take too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

grimloch wrote:
    Hope this isn't old news but whilst upon my travels i came across this piece of news.

The only FF game not released outside of Japan. I was tempted to get a DS and am even more tempted now.

as i recall final fantasy vi was the remake of it and it was released over here

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Kio wrote:
    as i recall final fantasy vi was the remake of it and it was released over here
    Final Fantasy 6 in Japan was released over here as Final Fantasy 3... they skipped a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

As far as i'm aware, their version of FF3 or whatever the one we haven't seen should be coming out.

That numbers thing always confused me, I really should learn what its about.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

http://www.ffcompendium.com/h/release.shtml

...that site has helped me out to no end

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

There is a fantastic translation of the nes rom floating about on the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

GBXromemu or something like that , kust google it , has an unbelievable amount of free roms.

But , dont use them unless you own the origional game ;)

Advertisement