Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE in Dublin .... ** NEWS **

• 05-06-2005 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

25,000 tickets have been sold its heading for a 30,000 sell out all i can say is that is unreal for a SmackDown show never mind a house show.

And also i rang up Aiken today and there will be 4 big screens around the RDS so everybody can see the Action

And in other news there will be signing in Eason at 2pm o n event day

Comments

Do you know who will be at this signing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭OY

That is really cool news. I was at Raw a few years back and they are the coolest. A lot of fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

this is great!!news i was hoping for another signing. cant wait, i wonder who's gonna sign, or if there will be more then one wrestler signing in easons, the more the merrier lol :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Well, you can rule out RVD for one, he's scheduled to be doing a signing somewhere in America on the 18th. Pity he's not fit enough yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

If they have a 4 giant screens the WWE will have to bring more then the standard solitery camera man for house shows you would think? They would have to set up a camera oppisit to the ring and have an editor and everything. We could well see a DVD release

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

If they have a 4 giant screens the WWE will have to bring more then the standard solitery camera man for house shows you would think? They would have to set up a camera oppisit to the ring and have an editor and everything. We could well see a DVD release

Given the size of the event you would like to think they put more production into it alright. A dvd might be a long show though.

They did release a DVD of their Australian show a few years ago. That was a big enough event, HHH vs Rock vs Lesnar as the main event. You never know.. I really doubt it though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 I_am_the_game

Doesn't eddie have a book coming out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Ive got some news, I'm selling two ringside tickets on the for sale thread here.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I doubt they will film it as a dvd release, if they were gonna do that they would prolly do it at the Manchester arena show.

• Advertisement

Still, the Irish show was the only one they mentioned live on Raw. JR said that Austin would be reffing a match in front of 30000 people outdoors in Dublin. No mention of the other shows, except when they were advertising them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I was on 411 mania earlier, its a rumour site in case any of ye never heard of it. Theyre looking for people to write up a report on the show. They have a topic done up for it an all, no mention of any other shows on the tour so there seems to be some emphasis on it.

Advertisement