Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

window kits

Options
  • 05-06-2005 11:15pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I a coolermaster Centurion 5 case and want to window it with a kit i have searched everywhere for them peats komplett overclockers no any ideas where i could find a quite large square, rectangular shaped or as i have seen my case can come with a window are they available serperate

Many Thanks
    B-man

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

www.pc-look.com have a nice range for them and there cheap + safe :D they do a few side windows and one top window. the butten for the english version is near the top right cornor

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

u interested in installing a window kit if i gave u a few €'s??? Im crap with a jigsaw, been looking for someone to install one for me for ages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

if your talking to me, no i have never done it before.

Advertisement