Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Slane 2005 Tickets

• 05-06-2005 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

does anybody know whether the tickets for Slane 2005 will sell fast or not? like would there be any need to stay out the night camping to be in line for the tickets early? what age do you need to be to get in?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

I would say the majority will sell fast but there will still be about 10,000 left to sell after friday. Get in there friday morning though because you never know they could easily go straight away... Don't bother goin camping, just get someones credit card and get them off ticketmaster.ie
    Age doesn't matter at all, they make a big deal about having to be with 21 year olds but the cops won't even take a second look at you (as long as ur not in a big mess!) when your walking in the door. You'll be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

I dont expect them to sell fast, its Eminem and 50 cent for gods sake , i know i wont be buying any

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭How U Like That

if I wanted your opinion about the artists, I would've given it to you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

hi guys i will be there but i donot think tickets will be sold out quickly as thers loads room for everyone.but anyway u never know if it gets sold out quick then tickets will be selling for a premium price on the black which we donot want.

anyway hope everyone that wants a ticket gets one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh.,,

** raises handbag **

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Bubba

L5 wrote:
    I dont expect them to sell fast, its Eminem and 50 cent for gods sake , i know i wont be buying any

Thats the reason why most people are going!! Sorry if there not good enough for you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

If anyone has even one friend whos an Eminem fan, they'll drag all their friends and tell them it'll be a big crazy session (which it will be!) and that's how the tickets will sell!
    Im after rounded up a good loada people anyway hee hee, can't wait for it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I doubt this will be a fast selling Slane. I'm sure you'll have no problems getting tickets..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Burago

Dublin will be crime free for one day of the summer! Nice one Slane... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Burago wrote:
    Dublin will be crime free for one day of the summer! Nice one Slane... ;)

I think a true "Reclaim The Streets" should be held on that day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Well surely peoples opinion is going to reflect how fast the gig sells (which incidently is exactly why you started this thread). I'd say like the first reply says a large bulk of the tickets may sell fast but I'd say there'll be plenty left to buy pretty much right up to the event.

I wouldn't be a fan of the acts performing, and I probably wouldn't be in the minority of the boards.ie population but that doesn't necessarily count for a lot (that's my 1/25th of 50 cent).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭How U Like That

yes, peoples opinion is going to reflect how fast the gig sells, but, I never asked for anyones opinion, I just asked do people think the gig will sell fast or not!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

The only benefit of that talentless tit playing slane is that it will keep the scum away from real gigs like oxegen and electric picnic. Slane has gone to the dogs first madge then this disgrace. Im absolutely disgusted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,824 ✭✭✭✭28064212

The only benefit of that talentless tit playing slane is that it will keep the scum away from real gigs like oxegen and electric picnic.
    You'd think/hope so. Although half of them probably will be at Witnness as well for Snoop Dogg. Still, at least Electric Picnic looks like it'll attract a "better class" of concert-goers.

And the Reclaim the Streets idea during Slane is a brilliant idea, right before college starts too.

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

its not called witness anymore, its oxegen. and anyway your all fags lmao

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

yes, peoples opinion is going to reflect how fast the gig sells, but, I never asked for anyones opinion, I just asked do people think the gig will sell fast or not!
    Do you know how to read the white bit that appears between lines :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,824 ✭✭✭✭28064212

its not called witness anymore, its oxegen. and anyway your all fags lmao
    See now this is the kind of quick wit and lyrical dexterity that I would expect from "rappists"

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Oooh slagging other peoples musical tastes.. how original, thread closed... obvious answer: if you want tickets get them early.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement