Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Utd

Options
  • 06-06-2005 4:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

What position would you say Drogheda Utd will get at the end of the season.

What position would you say Drogheda Utd will get at the end of the season? 7 votes

1st
    0% 0 votes
    2nd
    0% 0 votes
    3rd
    28% 2 votes
    4th
    14% 1 vote
    Mid-Table
    42% 3 votes
    Near Bottom
    14% 1 vote
    Relegated
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Drogman

I reckon once the team starts playing alot more consistently then I'd say that we can finish second. We need another striker in the Myler mould as Fabio is not the player as he was last season and also if we can cut out the sending off's then the midfield will be more stable.

Home to Limerick in the Cup this Friday, the start of our trophy run :D

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Dyaso

i reckon we can finish 2nd this season and cork takin the title. we have a brill team this season, top class players and it looks like goin full time worked this time around. i agree we need another strike that will actualy constantly score, i wudnt mind o'brien from cork or jason byrne. whealen top goalscorer, like WTF. hes ****e IMO. well i think if we keep are defeats limited we can finish 2nd.

Advertisement