Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wondering about something......

Options
  • 06-06-2005 7:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

I was just sitting playing a halo split screen with friends and i was thinking ive never played halo against any girls, i was just wondering are there any female major halo fans out there? :D

Damn i wish i had broadband, damn you eircom and your ****ty line test protocol crap! 56k can burn in hell for all i care! :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 wonderwall_

not one myself, but have quite a few friends ovr here in america that are. dunno bout irish girls tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Moved from PI.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

As i mentioned, i wish i had broadband to actually play against different people and at any time rather than odd weekends with the same 5 - 7 people. Why do eircom suck so much!

And why did it get moved from personal issues? it is a personal issue i want to meet people of the same interests as me hence a personal issue.....

Just because something is a personal issue to you doesn't mean it belongs in Personal Issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 wonderwall_

really dont think it should have been moved, seeing as he's trying to get girls to reply he's not going to get much luck in the games section tbh. ha ha ha.

• Advertisement

Gordon wrote:
    Just because something is a personal issue to you doesn't mean it belongs in Personal Issues.

Ok then im open to all opinions, tell me what does constitute a proper post in the personal issue form, if not a personal issue?

I hate to be annoying but this sounds a bit like Esats excuse when they threw us off the NO LIMITS service, apparently no limits doesnt mean no limits. (Always love getting a dig at the phone companies who have screwed me over :D )

It's not an excuse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭GaMMoN

Eircom are the dearest company in the world for Internet and Broadband. Rip off Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I've been beaten at Halo by a girlfriend, it brought a tear to my eye...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

my mates gf can hand out serious pwnage in most xbox games. she plays them a hell of a lot more than him :p

she even cooks and all!

• Advertisement

tman wrote:
    my mates gf can hand out serious pwnage in most xbox games. she plays them a hell of a lot more than him :p

she even cooks and all!

Thats a good find, but cooking i wouldnt worry about, cooking is pretty easy to do, gamer girls on the other hand, the ones i have actually met can usually hold their own in any game genre. Most of these were americans though. :(

And Gordan you didnt define what a personal issue was. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

I have to play stupid games if i wanna spend time with my guy!!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Gordon wrote:
    Moved from PI.

Is that a first to the games board?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Unfortunately I suck at Halo...

Hey i used to suck at halo, but it really is an easy game to get better at. I just wanted to know to many girls play the game, cause ive only ever met like 2....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I too suck at halo, I'm too used to having a keyboard and mouse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

tbh if you want to meet girls, play something like Sims 2, I think that is the craze at the mo for girls,

And rainbow, nevermind mind about sucking in Halo, sucking isn't always a bad thing ;)

Gilgamesh wrote:
    tbh if you want to meet girls, play something like Sims 2, I think that is the craze at the mo for girls,

And rainbow, nevermind mind about sucking in Halo, sucking isn't always a bad thing ;)

If i wanted me meet any girl id just go out, i want to know if there are many female halo players out there.

you shold make a poll

• Advertisement

*Page* wrote:
    you shold make a poll

why? tbh I would be surprised if he would get two in a hundred girls playing that old game.

But hey, good luck anyway

i play it and i'm a girl and i know at east 4 of my female friends that have played it!

i only play it in my bf's house (you know quality time) i'm not big into games.

but would you say you play it so much so you are a Halo maniac?
    Understand the 'quality time' bit, verbally abusing eachother and then blaming it on the game, LOL

yup thata us and no i'm not big into it... but i know a few girls big into halo 2

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Girlfriend has a gamecube and kicks ass at mario kart but she has no interest in halo - or any FPS for that matter. Sort of a girly girl and likes her good humoured cartoony sort of games. Pikmin for example, she's good at that too.

Sorry i should have clarified more when i say 'Halo' i mean the enitre halo range be it just two games its still a range, ive also read the books which were great, i definately like halo 2 better than halo but thats probably cause i play it more.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

R0ot wrote:
    ive also read the books which were great

I'm not the only one then. Certainly helped with the storyline between the first halo and the second - how he got back and all that. I loved the books.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Gilgamesh wrote:
    bah.
    :rolleyes:

ok on saturday night at about 11 me and my guy got out the xbox.. he got out halo 2 and we didnt stop playing till 6am then again on sunday evening... i really liked it and i was told i can drive really well!!!

• Advertisement

Well done page, im guessing you liked playing it then. :D

Advertisement