Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wondering about something......

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

yup..can you get halo on playstation 1??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Halo is so overrated.

Play a real game, sucka.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Stephen wrote:
    I too suck at halo, I'm too used to having a keyboard and mouse.
    wouldn't it be great if there was a way to play on the xbox with mouse and keyboard and completely deccimate them joypad players?

mouse + keyboard = no competition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

I'm not really big into games. when i was younger i was big into *cringe* Tomb Raider but that was about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Cremo wrote:
    wouldn't it be great if there was a way to play on the xbox with mouse and keyboard and completely deccimate them joypad players?

mouse + keyboard = no competition.

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=83&products_id=5438&PHPSESSID=03d21b5e838f3b94600b49c027803eeb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Halo is not over rated, obviously you havent played it much. Halo is a completely different game with the mouse and keyboard but it doesnt mean that you would whoop all the joypad players, Halo for the pc allowed use of a joypad and id definatley prefer the joypad to the keyboard and mouse for halo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

We're all entitled to our opinions. It's just that some opinions are wrong ;)
    A slightly below average mouse/keyboard player will annihilate a better than average joypad player every time.

Also, congratulations are in order for the biggest stretch of a definition I've heard all week.

Illegally downloading tremendous amounts of music and movies is a personal issue for me because I'm downloading them for my personal use. PI here I come. :cool:

Advertisement