Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paracetemol?

Options
  • 06-06-2005 9:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

Ive heard of a good few people who say they take painkillers before written exams (i.e english) so that the cant feel their hand gettin sore. Is anyone else considering this? Its a good idea but do you think itd have any side-effects like makin you slower/less imaginative etc. etc.?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭chickens

It make sleepy no? You no meant to take unless need, liver and that study about nuerophen (it commen pain suppressent, I no spell) say it very bad to take at all so would be silly in exam. I say no think about it, very dangerous, alsp you no want to fall asleep during exam?

I remember I mean to say at home is you have bad wrist you bring strip of loth to exam and water, if hurt you wrap cloth around wrist and pour water of it and leave there, you have to squease water out but I think it work and our exam where 4 or 5 hour so it had to be good no? maybe try few things at home as you practice and then you know from day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭deek

Erm dont think we have a strip of loth handy :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

Haha, i think that's a little drastic. Don't resort to drugs. Just stop occasionally to relax and stretch your hand. Use the time to read over your question before continuing.

Oh! I sorry! English I still not think in! loth - Cloth, either I leave out letter or I theinking of our word for fabirc/material.

• Advertisement
Advertisement