Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

usb key drivers for win98/ME

• 06-06-2005 10:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭

Guys/Gals Im sure this has been asked before, Is there a generic pen drive driver, for win98/me I have the drive but no manufacturer info/ driver etc.
    I have googled extensively, but cant find anything.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

nope,
    theyre manufacturer dependant.

maybe post a pic and some could identify it?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

can't find the link - but there was a site containing most generic USB drivers (generice in the sense of most popular OEM chipsets in one place)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

had this problem myself with a few non-branded keys ive had. Your best bet is to try as many generic drivers as you can, i couldnt find my exact one in google but did manange to get a kingston one that worked even tho i know my key was made my some bloke in a shed in korea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

as said before, maybe post a pic of it :) someone of us maybe able to id it, is there an FCC ID or anything on it at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭pred racer

sorry guys, not online for a while. Mate found the driver disk. Thanks for trying to help!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement