Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Best DVD authoring program?

• 06-06-2005 2:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

Ok lets say I have my video edited and rendered and in mpeg 2 format, whats the best program (by this I mean a balance of features/power/ease of use/etc)
    to author a DVD? Dont want to do anything too fancy, just menus, buttons, and backgrounds and the like. Thanks guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭daveathome_16

maybe Nero

or

power producer

they both have what ur lookin for

id go with nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,019 ✭✭✭✭Basq

TMPGEnc DVD Author is pretty good too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Marcopolo85

kazzer wrote:
    Ok lets say I have my video edited and rendered and in mpeg 2 format, whats the best program (by this I mean a balance of features/power/ease of use/etc)
    to author a DVD? Dont want to do anything too fancy, just menus, buttons, and backgrounds and the like. Thanks guys.

Pinnacle Studio v9 Plus does a superb menu layout and is easy to use. I've seen DVDit! but it's a bit convuluted to say the least! Another one which is exceptionally easy to use is Cyberlink Power Director 3. It's a beauty and costs abot $90. But if you go to www.softwareoutlet.com you can pick up a copy for around $10 legitimately! But they'll only post it. Takes about seven to ten days. :D

http://www.gocyberlink.com/multi/products/product_compare.jsp?ProdId=4

Advertisement