Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want the NFSU2 OST

Options
  • 06-06-2005 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where i can get all the songs that are on the game cause they rock..An OST would be nice, i no they have them for GTA..

Thanks,
    Hakko

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

There were tools for NFUG1 thats let you rip from the songs fromt he disc, maybe something exists for 2? Not that i'm suggesting you do that or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

I know it wouldnt be right but where would I get a tool like that for NFSU 1 or 2 if I was looking for one..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Google's your friend

just tried google but cant find it,what would i enter to get the desired result?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

This should help you a bit. It's only for NFSU 1 though. Just look for "Need for speed underground 2 music extractor" or some such phrase and you'll probably find something somewhere.

Happy hunting.

• Advertisement

BTW its for the PS2 dvd i wanna rip them from,everything i have come across so far is for the PC version..
    Hakko

Advertisement