Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 advert music?

Options
  • 06-06-2005 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭

Can someone tell me what the name of the song & the artist is in the new three advert with the 2 little asian girls??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,930 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Chicago - "If You Leave Me Now"

- a simple Google search for the lyrics would have found it very easily! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I love that add! its so funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭inflight

Ooo woo WOOO woo woo baby please don't gooo... that little girl is quite evil!! Only good part of the song unfortunately. But a singing cherry people! A cherry that sings!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

i dont get the ad... anyone wanna explain it to me?

theres nothing to get! (i dont think) its just the fact that the cherry kinda comes to life sings to the little girl and scares the crap out of her! ITs great! Whats not to love about it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,313 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

That ad deserves a mention on the worst ads thread. It goes on forever and then we have a singing cherry?! And to top it all we have bloody Chicago as well. What drugs were the ad agency who thought that up on?

dont feel so stupid now... what a sh1te ad! when i first saw it i thought it was for mr kipling!

I've only seen the short version, well i seen the long one once but just waited for the good bit, and whatever drugs they were on must have been good!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

anyone see the other one with the two chinese blokes and the giant squid in their living room?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

Great ad. You can't beat a singing cherry!

• Advertisement

anyone see the other one with the two chinese blokes and the giant squid in their living room?

yes! it was just on the smelly! tis mad weird!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Has anyone actually checked what three actually do? :D

its something to the effect of bluetooth I think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

ok first off the track is lemon jelly can't remember the title, next 3 are a mobile phone company launching in ireland soon. they do 3g.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

zap wrote:
    ok first off the track is lemon jelly can;t remember the title, next 3 are a mobile phonecompany launching in ireland soon.

title is "Soft" I think, and samples the Chicago song

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

ye it is soft was just gonna say that and yep your correct on the sample

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 aurnia

According to
    http://www.whatsthattune.co.uk/foundadvert.asp?id=559

It's Lo Fidelity Allstars - Many tentacles pimping on the keys.

Also the one with the Chinese girl with big hands and plays basketball is

Kyu Sakamoto - Sukiyaki (Japanese love song)

By the way as far as I can tell, the one with the Cherry is not Lemon Jelly's Soft with the sample but the original version of Chicago's If You Leave Me Now.

See http://www.whatsthattune.co.uk/foundadvert.asp?id=565

I may be a goff but I see nothing wrong with a bit of Chicago every so often. Of course it does depend on if anyone is old enough to remember Karate Kid when released? :)

Advertisement