Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank or Public Holiday

Options
  • 06-06-2005 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

Is today a Bank Holiday or Public Holiday? :confused:

Searched the BT Ireland site last night to see if I could go online today (am usually working on days like this) but it was as clear as mud!

Question - I have Flat Rate (evenings and weekends) - can I use my offpeak hours on a bank holiday?

Answer - We charge weekend rates on public holidays and we charge normal rates on Bank Holidays.

Please note that if a bank holiday falls on a public holiday, then we will charge weekend rates.

The two bank holidays that are not public holidays are: Good Friday and 27th December.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭iano

genie wrote:
    Is today a Bank Holiday or Public Holiday?
    You answered your own question - it's both!
    It is only Public Holidays that you need to consider when looking at telecom tariffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,101 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

here is a list of Irish public holidays

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

Advertisement