Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercers and Tattoo Artists in Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 marcocapri81

yea its anna as far as i remember,it was a few weeks back but im goin back this week to get sum more stuff done,ill find out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Hawkeye4real

well I eventually brought my daughter into Dragon in Talbot street. No complaints, great job and hygenic. I'm gonna go back in for my own one in the next week or two (after planning it for the last 7 years its about time!!) amazing thing in there is the guy who greets you in the public area, he did about 10 minutes of card tricks with a few of us that were waiting........absolutely amazing! I've seen some magicians over the years, but right up close, this guy would be barred from vegas!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Neiler21

liking the thread..ive got afew myself and am mates with a guy called issiah,hes from california and is working in a shop called the vibe in sligo town. he is very good. got this done not long ago/36Stars%21%21.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 eoin400

just wonderin if anyone could tell me the average waiting time to get work done in zulu or snakebite.
    cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭DILLIGAF

zulu is more or less walk-in, but it depends on if your looking for a certain artists time. Not sure about snakebite

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 eoin400

cheers, would u reckomend zulu, or where would u in dublin??

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It's not long, ring them up or email them (you'll get your answer quicker if you phone though!) and tell them what you want done, and when they can fit you in. shouldn't be too long in either place. Only been to Snakebite myself, and I know when I wanted mine done they were able to offer me one inside a week, and Saturday is walk in only, so if you go in early on a Saturday you can get done that day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭vines

Hi I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations of freehand tattoo artists in Dublin? I'm looking to get vines from my hand to my shoulder blade wrapped around my arm, black and grey mostly with a hint of dark green though it...
    Much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭the hunter

there is two new tattoo artists in wexford one in enniscorthy (celtic tattoos)and one in whitemill in wexford town (umegtattoos)
    has anyone tried either of them yet ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 [Clo]

Has anybody gotten pierced in that place up by Voodoo in Dublin? I think that dude Mark that used to work in Celestial pierces there, and he's the only piercer I've ever been to that wasn't either rude or just generally unpleasant. The people that work in Wildcat make me want to wait till I'm out of the country to get things done.

• Advertisement

That'd be Inkwell Tattoos/V Piercing, and they have had nothing but good reports from anyone I've heard from going there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

yeah been to v piercings myself for my last 2 piercings. bit out of the way but theyre nice, super nice dare i say it! :o

gay_al.jpg
    Yes you dared say it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

yep, nothing but high praise and good words for vpiercings/inkwell from me too. gotten one piercing there myself, brought a few mates in too, and gotten a mate inked there as well, and absolutely nothing but good reports all round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 celtic ghost

I know that this question has been asked already,:o, but has anyone had a tatoo done by El Loco Martinez in Spiral Tatoo in Limerick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Umbrella Corp

Best freehand tattoo is in Outback in Mulingar. Couple of tattoo parlours in Derry =
    Skin Art, 8A, William Street, Derry, Phone:02871363076. It's over the bridge near Rossville Road.

Tribal Markings, 32A, Carlisle Road, Derry. Phone: 02871360134. Over the bridge - near Hankin Street/Carlisle Road.

There is one in Letterkenny, Not sure of the name but the guy that owns it is called Wes. If anyone knows Letterkenny it's across from the old Xtra-Vision!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Faroe Islander

Sláinte people!
    I have the honour of going to Dublin in 2 weeks. I stay there from th 17'th till the 20'th. I really want a nice tattoo with me home. Can any of you give me some advice on where to go? I still can't decide what excactly to get, but it is going to be something with runes, that is viking letters. If any of you guys have some advice, please mail me at b_nattestad@hotmail.com .

Cheers,
    Bjarni

PS: I have seen something called 'Dublin Tattoo Company', and it seems pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

inkwell on the quays next to the voodoo lounge zulu, crown alley, temple bar, colourworks just 2mins from zulu, above helter skelter, wildcat ink in stevens green, and another on abbey street, snakebite on abbey street as well, above traffic.

that's about it off the top of my head. all good, reputable places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Best freehand tattoo is in Outback in Mulingar. Couple of tattoo parlours in Derry =
    Skin Art, 8A, William Street, Derry, Phone:02871363076. It's over the bridge near Rossville Road.

Tribal Markings, 32A, Carlisle Road, Derry. Phone: 02871360134. Over the bridge - near Hankin Street/Carlisle Road.

There is one in Letterkenny, Not sure of the name but the guy that owns it is called Wes. If anyone knows Letterkenny it's across from the old Xtra-Vision!
    hi mel how are ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭bellapip

Hey there folks,

I can not believe that no one has mentioned Ed Barton in Ballina.

He is feckin amazing.

Not only does he do tattoos, he is also an artist and his stuff is fantastic.
    His tattoo work is precise, and his patience are endless.

The parlor is called Legends, can't find a website for them, but this guys work has to be seen to be believed.

B.#

• Advertisement

Can anyone tell me if there is any tattoo parlours in bandon as im going there for a couple of days thanks:D

christ davey you are getting inked like theres no tomorrow

Wilburt wrote: »
    christ davey you are getting inked like theres no tomorrow
    yep!:D will but you didnt give an answer to my quote;)

quote for what? o.0

Wilburt wrote: »
    quote for what? o.0
    im sorry imust be mixing you up its was the question i asked:D
    davey180 Can anyone tell me if there is any tattoo parlours in bandon as im going there for a couple of days thanks

Oh eh don't have a clue man, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

There used to be one in the little courtyard thing beside the fruit and veg shop that's around the corner from the library. I don't think it's there any more though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Umbrella Corp

davey180 wrote: »
    hi mel how are ye.

Im good thanks Davey!! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Biscuit r Cake

so I'm generally getiing that Tatoo Parlour in Cork is the best place for piercings??Is it painful to get your belly button done and how much does it cost??

• Advertisement

so I'm generally getiing that Tatoo Parlour in Cork is the best place for piercings??Is it painful to get your belly button done and how much does it cost??
    you have already asked that on Guidelines for healing your piercings thread?

Advertisement