Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercers and Tattoo Artists in Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭fergisimo

Aright lads, I'm looking to create a sleeve of images from Films, and I was just wondering the best place to go, for vibrant, life like inkage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Portrait style? JMD bodyart in waterford

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭fergisimo

Wilburt wrote: »
    Portrait style? JMD bodyart in waterford

Ah, I like it. Not too far from home either. I just want the images to be as good as possible. Last time I saw someone with a Marilyn Monroe portrait, it looked like she had down syndrome...:confused:

JMD's is pretty renowned for portrait work as far as i know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

+1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Melodie

Living Art - Wickham St, Limerick

I got my first done here 2 days ago and it turned out amazing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Shaggy23

is the tattooo parlor in dundalk any good for gettin them done? or would u be better off gettin them done in town?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 colinblacky

anyone recommend someone in Dublin who would be good for the attached tat? not on my back but around my calf. detail is key!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 vinny37

Isadora wrote: »
    The one in Naas is called The Razors Edge. Say Hello to Regina.

Also Gothic Skin Art, 10B Gladstone St. Clonmel
    Magic Tattoos,O'Connell St, Clonmel
    Manik Fish, The Old Corn MarketNavan
    Prescision Piercing, 34 Main St Cavan
    Steelworx, 95 New Street,Killarney
    Tattoo U2, South Square,Macroom and 72 Main St, Mallow

That's all I can think of at the moment. :cool:
    tribe city in galway has a very good rep too

tribe city tattoo studio,57a upper dominick,galway,great custom work going on there.ask for vinny or sean.friendly atmosphere and a professional service.5 stars from me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 G's Tattoos

TATTOO on Prospect Hill in Galway , a new studio with 3 profesional artists , they specalise in custom tattoo designs but also have a good reputation for portrait , colour and black and grey work. Andy the body piercing guy there is a legend , very friendly and professional.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Do you work there by any chance? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 G's Tattoos

Actualy I dont but I have had a lot of work done by Gordon the Tattoo artist and Andy the body piercer

Hmmm, then my PM was a waste of time... o.0

A PM is a terrible thing to waste -_-

Actualy I dont but I have had a lot of work done by Gordon the Tattoo artist and Andy the body piercer
    Ireland is one of the few countres in europe that has no regulations for the tattoo industrie,pre packed sterile needels are of the utmost importance but a true professional studio will have a vacume autoclave.
    Simply put , this is a seraliesing machine ,compulsary almost world wide.
    I should know as i have been tattooing a long time.
    Always ask questions when getting inked and never settel for a short answer,its your health

You sure you're not Gordon the tattoo artist Mr. G's Tattoos?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Had my first encounter with Inkwell today and cannot recommend it highly enough! Mark and Greg are true legends! So relaxed, yet totally professional at the same time, not to mention Greg being an amazing artist!

So so happy with my new tatt n most definately going back in the future!

hey gordon,whats the criac?nice touch promoting your self,hows the shop going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭suzbox

Try a.w.o.l in ennis too aongus(spell?) is excellent.
    a.w.o.l ??? where and whats that:confused:

quon wrote: »
    Hi all,

Right, I'm looking to find a Tattoo artist, so if this is the wrong place to post, could a mod be so kind as to move it.

OK then, His name is Angus Wall or Angus Walls and he used to have a place in Ennis, which has since closed. A mate of mine wants him for a tattoo. He was at the Tattoo convention in Cork in 2005.

If anyone knows how to get in contact with him, could you post or PM me?

Thanks.
    i think his place in ennis might of been called bizzare bizzare nd i think he might of worked in clown town 4 a while too ...ther aint many tattoo artists or tattoo studios in ennis dats only how i knw nd by people talkin bout him ......i could be wrong tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Isadora

suzbox wrote: »
    i think his place in ennis might of been called bizzare bizzare nd i think he might of worked in clown town 4 a while too ...ther aint many tattoo artists or tattoo studios in ennis dats only how i knw nd by people talkin bout him ......i could be wrong tho

Angus owned a place in Ennis called AWOL a few years back. Then he joined forces with Clowntown in the Market St car park. He moved to Canada about 3 years ago and is still there. He does come back and work in various tattoo studios round the country but I don't know if he's due to come home anytime soon. His sister, Aine, works in Wildcat Ink in Dublin so you could contact her and see what the craic is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sg1

read your thread about shaun at from the gunn just to let you know i got both nipples pierced from him and i thought he was very gentle and straight up about aftrecare i told a few mates and all agreed and not one problem from anything they had done

Isadora wrote: »
    Angus owned a place in Ennis called AWOL a few years back. Then he joined forces with Clowntown in the Market St car park. He moved to Canada about 3 years ago and is still there. He does come back and work in various tattoo studios round the country but I don't know if he's due to come home anytime soon. His sister, Aine, works in Wildcat Ink in Dublin so you could contact her and see what the craic is.
    ahhh dat explains wat awol is haha thanks .....im gettin my tat done n clown town next week so its all d one to me rele ...it was just sum1 was lukin so yah knw not dat i knw much

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

sg1 wrote: »
    read your thread about shaun at from the gunn just to let you know i got both nipples pierced from him and i thought he was very gentle and straight up about aftrecare i told a few mates and all agreed and not one problem from anything they had done

i love that phrase! gentle! awesome :D

anyone any reports from the Italians in Temple Bar? Dublin Art Tattoo on Fownes Street, used to be Sacred Art afaik....a mates askin bout it, member seeing it mentioned in here but can't member if it was a good or a bad mention....

I got mine done there, probably best black work in ireland. pricey but worth it

thought you got your's in france?

is it the place near the head shops? that looks kinda dodge? painted all green, big glass window, n people gettin inked right behind the counter?

was always warey of that place :confused: oh well

No got it done here... o.0
    its above cafe irie

ok not the one im thinkin of then!

weird, for some reason was certain you got done when you were in france

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭shaz00

have you heard of the razors edge tattoo parlor located in naas and newbridge co, kildare by any chance? gettin fifth tattoo and have them drawing up some artwork just wondering had anyone any feedback

Advertisement