Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When are the results out?

• 06-06-2005 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭

Anyone care to hazard a guess? I thought it was around this time last year...

Darragh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭bigmouth

Depends on your course, mine are out Friday, and my boyfriends are out today. Ring the exams office and they'll tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

Mine are out today at 7pm...you should get a letter about it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Mine are out today at 7pm...you should get a letter about it!

today?

Jaysus. Good luck!!
    Do they do it by faculty? Or by college? Coz I'm Applied Arts, in Aungier St. All I know is the exam board is meeting on the 19th June. Or perhaps they're meeting at some stage before the 19th of June. Wha date is today? Oh yeah.

Anyway, sure it's only the finals.

If the exam board is meeting on the 19th results should be out the day after. The exams office are very helpful, just give them your course code and they'll tell you exactly when they are out. I asked, they said mine would be out yesterday morning, and at half nine they were up. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

bigmouth wrote:
    If the exam board is meeting on the 19th results should be out the day after. The exams office are very helpful, just give them your course code and they'll tell you exactly when they are out. I asked, they said mine would be out yesterday morning, and at half nine they were up. :)

Hope you got what you wanted, results-wise! :)

• Advertisement

I did, surprisingly, don't know actual results til Monday, but the usual pass/referred in subjects message was up, and that will do me! :cool:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

i got my results yesterday morning, the exam boards for engineering met on wednesday morning and they wer posted in the college on thurs morning in bolton street outside the exam office. got my results and passed my degree with lower merits. looks like im now splinter B.E.T. (batchelor of engineering technology)

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

Congrats...got mine too and well, I'm happy. Thought I'd failed Management or Accounting....nope!!

Surprisingly got 73% in French and I'm changing to Irish next term....hahahaha

Advertisement