Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ginger Hair!

2»

Comments

on a girl hell no
    YOMG! SHE-RA!!!
    You have a god given responsibility to preserve your race!
    Away out of that with your silly preferances!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

on a guy yes yummy
    I like red hair on girls and guys. Mine is kind of strawberry blonde but my next trip to the hairdressers will render it red, like Karen Elson. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

on a guy yes yummy
    I prefer redheads. The ginger at the start of the Carlsberg ad, with Giles and Charlton in it is a stunner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Foxes are ginger. I know this because I'm a total fox :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭Curlypinkie

post other pictures!
    the hair colour doesn't matter. It's the rest that matters:p

on a girl hell no
    the hair colour doesn't matter. It's the rest that matters:p

~headshakes~

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

on a guy yes yummy
    Dark red is nice.

But not that sorta bright orange carrot colour. Thats just awful.
    I've only ever seen one woman with proper ginger hair who looked beautiful, red though is a different kettle of fish :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

post other pictures!
    Ginger hair = Giant no-no.

Anyone I've ever know with it has been a giant knobend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

post other pictures!
    That time of year again? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

on a guy yes yummy
    That time of year again? :)
    Yup, there seems to be one a year haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

Not usually a fan of ginger nuts, but there have been some exceptions, especially...

pic 1
    pic 2
    pic 3
    pic 4
    pic 5
    pic 6
    pic 7

...and yes, I know they're all of the same girl, but she is smoking hot (and the only hot ginger nut I can think of right now).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Captain ginger isn't even ginger... I call him captain finger or lady ginger or lady finger... anyway *shakes fist*

Me, ginger, nothing special looks wise and it doesnt bother me. I really don't get why people are caught up on hair of all things. Ah well, let the ginger bashing continue... btw most of the ginger ladies ive met here from boards are smokin' hot.

Plenty of hot women out there with all manner of hair colour, same for the guys I'm sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Shave it off
    Never attractive if it's "ginger"... there are shades of RED that look good though.

Unfortunately my dad and brother are both louses, so I'm highly likely to have a louse kid :( I can only hope that it runs away at a young age

edit:
    dotsman wrote: »
    Not usually a fan of ginger nuts, but there have been some exceptions, especially...

pic 1
    pic 2
    pic 3
    pic 4
    pic 5
    pic 6
    pic 7

...and yes, I know they're all of the same girl, but she is smoking hot (and the only hot ginger nut I can think of right now).

Hahaha, she was one of my earliest **** :D Gotta love Willow...

on a girl hell no
    Will it isn't a hair colour. We are an entirely different species with a much more focused calling in life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

on a guy yes yummy
    Yum

• Advertisement

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Will it isn't a hair colour. We are an entirely different species with a much more focused calling in life.

...which is? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,121 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Shave it off
    Dave! wrote: »
    Never attractive if it's "ginger"... there are shades of RED that look good though.

Unfortunately my dad and brother are both louses, so I'm highly likely to have a louse kid :( I can only hope that it runs away at a young age

edit:

Hahaha, she was one of my earliest **** :D Gotta love Willow...
    My wife is 6 months pregnant, and she has ginger hair. I sometimes have nightmares of the baby being born and then handed to me and I look at my new born pride and joy wrapped up in an oversized blanket and I peek in only to see chucky staring back at me.. Strangely even thought its a new born it has full chucky clothing..

A ginger girl I could possibly live with but I'll be introducing it to my German Shepherd when I get home because he'd be better at detecting the spawn of satan that I would.. Gingers in general are evil beings!! FACT!

on a girl hell no
    Will wrote: »
    ...which is? :confused:

~headshakes~ obliteration of the human race through infiltration....doh!

Why did ya marry one then quazzie2002? o.0

on a girl hell no
    My wife is 6 months pregnant, and she has ginger hair. I sometimes have nightmares of the baby being born and then handed to me and I look at my new born pride and joy wrapped up in an oversized blanket and I peek in only to see chucky staring back at me.. Strangely even thought its a new born it has full chucky clothing..

A ginger girl I could possibly live with but I'll be introducing it to my German Shepherd when I get home because he'd be better at detecting the spawn of satan that I would.. Gingers in general are evil beings!! FACT!

I was with a friends child last weekend, she smiled at a redhaired toddler and got a punch in the face for her trouble.
    I hear ya.

• Advertisement

Shave it off
    Why did ya marry one then quazzie2002? o.0
    Stupid hair dye. I was with her 6 months before I realised she wasn't a blonde.

Although she did think recently the Spanish Lotto had €715K(Bank details dependant) waiting for her, so maybe there is hope that she is more blonde that ginger

Moonbaby wrote: »
    ~headshakes~ obliteration of the human race through infiltration....doh!

oh... ok yeah, I will get on that soon :cool:

on a girl hell no
    oh... ok yeah, I will get on that soon :cool:

Seriously dude you have given much greater opportunity to furthur the cause than me and my blasted ovaries.
    Get sowing already!

Dunno if img code is turned on but it's a slow day in work...

moonbabywhaty128643072104333829.jpg

anywho yeah, in time, in no rush at the minute. look to my sig for inspiration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭jackbutler

My haircolour's a mixture between ginger and blonde, but even being part of the ginger crew, i hate that bright orange sort ¬_¬ that type really isn't nice.

But a lot of girls i've been with have told me they've got a thing for guys with my hair colour, so i guess i dodged a bullet :]

i put a pic of me in there, that'll explain my colour more easily.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

on a guy yes yummy
    Red hair is sexy most of the time =]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭token56

on a guy yes yummy
    FunkZ wrote: »
    Red hair is sexy most of the time =]

Agreed, but does the curtains always match the carpet?

Shave it off
    Fooseball Ginger Hair is the Devil*

*My Momma says so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

post other pictures!
    A screw was taking down my details last week.
    He got to hair colour and said it was brown.

Now I'm not usually one to argue with screws or cops, but I had to argue this point.

Ok, it has gotten darker over the years, but it's still ginger and I won't have anyone tell me otherwise.
    I blame the lack of sun this year. It usually bleaches my hair.

• Advertisement
Advertisement