Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PA tenderness- only ONE week old

Options
  • 06-06-2005 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

:D Ok, I know......
    But someone wants to see it in black and white......
    That a PA piercing is still going to be tender after ONLY one week......
    And a certain someone is very concerned that that he is unable to sleep pantless after ONLY one week...........
    And that you certainly should not expect to be using your member as normal after ONLY one week.........
    And can you all please confirm that a week is only 7 lousy days........
    Thank you all :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Bessacadia wrote:
    :D Ok, I know......
    But someone wants to see it in black and white......
    That a PA piercing is still going to be tender after ONLY one week......
    And a certain someone is very concerned that that he is unable to sleep pantless after ONLY one week...........
    And that you certainly should not expect to be using your member as normal after ONLY one week.........
    And can you all please confirm that a week is only 7 lousy days........
    Thank you all :)

The first PA I got didn't stop bleeding for 2 weeks and I couldn't use it for anything other than p1ssing painfully. The second time I had it done, It was tender for playing with after a week and probably for sleeping without boxers too. I always sleep with boxers on so I didn't find any problems.

Relax, it's going to be ok :)

Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Tell him it'll be alright, mine bled for about 4 days and was sore for about 2 weeks, despite using it the day after having it done.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

i was able to use mine after a few days myself and after around 10 days i was able to use it with my girlfriend,but i guess each to his own

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Bessacadia

Thanks all - it is getting *better* daily!
    He can clean it and turn the ring no problem, just a bit sore if he presses the ring inwards a bit(pushes against it)
    Actually it only bled a bit for two days maybe - I am astounded every time I look at it as it is so GORGEOUS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Aghhhhhhhhhhh it makes my insides twist! Never, ever could I get that done! Ive had alot of other piercings but nooooo way

• Advertisement
Advertisement