Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everyone for your own sake go to sleep

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

<Jonny> wrote:
    Ooh, banned. That's a little harsh.

For the record, I didn't ban him in the first place.

[SIZE=-2]Although I'd have the right mind to.[/SIZE]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Lol, i should go to bed early tonight....3:35 was the time on the clock when i decided to turn off my PC last night!!! I couldnt believe it,stupid boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

My mind's turned rebellious.

Or "stupid" to put it another way.

It defies logic in the face of adversity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

who is the mod here? freak scenery are u? i know it says seamus but i mean u barely ever see him post here. Wow how irrelevant has this post been to the leaving cert? lock it down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭trishemurphy

possibly lack of sleep
    why am i still on boards way past my bed time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

who is the mod here? freak scenery are u? i know it says seamus but i mean u barely ever see him post here. Wow how irrelevant has this post been to the leaving cert? lock it down.

Nah, seamus and gandalf are the mods of this board.

I will be out of this forum once these exams are done and dusted.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭ROAAAR

LundiMardi wrote:
    yiz are doing your leaving tomorrow? ha, that's gotta suck.
    That's just sad. Have you nothing better to do than try to get into an argument. Seems like you're a little bit of a loner. Wonder why that is? :confused:

Advertisement