Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just had my phone and wallet robbed and my bag was p*ssed in....

Options
  • 06-06-2005 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

its not my month.... :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Josh Windenberg

keevita wrote:
    its not my month.... :rolleyes:

Did the guy who pissed in your bag have a big one? that would make your month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

...jesus. bad indeed. :(

I doubt UL will make you an advertising rep for them ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Where and when did this happen. Thats majorly not funny

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

This was Limerick I presume - what a dreary, grey, hopeless hole of a place....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Sergeant Horse

Raiser wrote:

obviously you hae no idea about Limerick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Raiser wrote:

Banned for one week for non-constructive and stupid posting

- Thank you -

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

well, it was limerick, but i hasten to add that it was not UL, it was actually dolans. as for the never becoming UL representative, thats funny because i was filmed by RTE for that UL cinema promo outside scholars a couple of weeks ago! they made us hide our pints first tho, so maybe it wasnt really an actual representation!
    limerick gets a lot of bad press, but ive lived here all my life and its like every other city, you'll always have bike theives and bag-p*ssers-inners, but theres a lot of good stuff too! UL for example!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

ah ok.

I was under the impression it was in UL. Just with the bike et al after happening...

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

kaimera wrote:
    ah ok.

I was under the impression it was in UL. Just with the bike et al after happening...
    yeah i seem to be setting myself up to be the tragic figure on these boards, im not im actually quite a smiley happy person, who is easy to steal from! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭zachler

Was it Sunday night in Dolans then? I was there watching The Walls. You had to be careful that night, with all those Tipp fans wandering about.

• Advertisement
Advertisement